Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> need help

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 14.06.2016, 04:22

Drog75

I am just starting the 3 day training. I am at the part where I am asked too "set a level of qualification for employees at my enterprise above the requirements" I can't figure out how to this. It says that I can do this from the enterprise page but I can't seem to find it. Please help?

Thanks   

• Page:
Message list:  

14.06.2016, 12:19

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

The main enterprise page (the one that shows equipment technology and workers) you'll see a link called "Employees and salary", that's where you adjust the workers qualification.

Just modify the "Salary" section so the "Expected level of staff qualification" matches with the second number in the brackets.

What I mean is this:
The bold item has to be equal or greater to the bold/italic item (but not too much greater else your efficiency will be effected)
0.00 (City average 2.69, 1.00 required

17.06.2016, 20:22

Baria
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

"My Company -> Management" is the menu you are looking for. 

19.09.2016, 15:53.     Subject: Company Name

Lamporia

Hey gamers! Got a quick question: Is it ok if your username or the name of your new virtual company after the registration  is similar to the one in real life? I came up with this name Lamporia and found out later there is an actual website with the same name:www.lamporia.com ... that sells lamps and home decor stuff?
Please help!! 

19.09.2016, 16:10

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I believe it is against the game law, but you shouldn't worry about it. I don't think lamporia.com will complain anytime soon, and I doubt the game administration will do anything. We already have 3 companies in mary realm called McDonalds. 

19.09.2016, 23:17

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

As long as you didn't name it after them you'll be fine...

It's like saying mad magazine gets a new parent company called mad limited and tried to go after me. The only 2 things about that are one this game isn't that big to cause said issues, they might have to spend a while just to find us and 2 I've had it longer then them To you

If you're worried about it you can always restart your game after the next update. 

20.09.2016, 17:33

Last time edited : 20.09.2016, 17:35

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

If you're worried about it you can always restart your game after the nnext update.
I think suppor team will change company / corporationtion / party name if you send them a short enquiry. No need to restart. 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> need help

• Page: