Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> No sales in stores

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 24.12.2010, 10:00

Last time edited : 25.12.2010, 08:59

Aetle

Hello, everyone...

I'm a new guy and I have some questions and problems, in addition to a bit of criticism about the game. But first, I'd like to lay my problems out there and see if anyone can help a homie out! Well

1.) I just started the game (3-4 days ago) and I made a bad decision and even got ripped off. I opened a pretty big store, and tried to jump right in to selling computers, cell phones and jewelry -- very expensive commodities. Due to my inexperience, I didn't know how the game works with quality, pricing, etc. I bought some computers at a quality of 1, and some way overpriced cell phones at about 2700, I believe...and that's more than the retail price on average. Then I realized my mistake and that I should have done a bit of research and looking around.

Well, none of this stuff sold. I lowered the prices lower than local competitors, and still nothing sold. I'm advertising on the internet and "media", and getting several hundred wealthy visitors and no purchases.

2.) Alarmed by my big mistake and huge waste of money (my rent costs were high and I foolishly hired almost 80 employees off the bat), I decided I needed to do a small retail store dealing in foods. I cut as much expense as I could on the big store and went down to 50 employees. I cut all incoming supply to the big store as well, because it's no good to keep ordering what you're not selling (and at a bad price). I did keep advertising, but still no sales whatsoever.

3.) To try to save my skin, I opened a small retail store to start selling foods. BEFORE I ordered anything, I check all of the competitor's prices, quality and brand. I then skimmed through the suppliers selling each good, and found nice prices which would leave me a good profit margin. I knew not to make the mistake of selling way below market prices, so I employed a more conservative strategy. I order the best quality products I could get at a good price, and I slightly/moderately undercut all competitors, exceeded them in quality and/or near matched them. I made sure my store had the best bang for the consumer's buck on all products or at least an equal bargain. Once the goods arrived, I let it roll overnight. I came back to check it yesterday and... NO SALES! I was full of stock, so I dropped all orders to 0. Let it ride again for another night after adjusting prices a little more... NO SALES AGAIN! Nothing is selling!

4.) Now, fearing the worst and running out of money, I could only think of one thing to do. So I made two warehouses to store the big store's goods, and just transferred everything there. When it all arrives tomorrow, I'm going to close the big store as it's been a failure (I shot too high too soon and made bad choices out of inexperience with the game). I suppose I'll try selling the goods on the world market at a decent price or to at least break even if that fails. If no one buys anything, I'll then just have to ship it to the small store and see if anyone (virtual customers) will buy it. But IF I sell my food, I can start recovering from my losses and not collapse completely...and have a shot at building a successful business. But at this rate, it looks like nothing will ever sell...ever, lol!

So what is going on here? I don't understand what the problem can be! But then again, maybe I'm misinterpreting the way this game works and going about it all wrong? If anyone can tell me what's going on and how I can try to save my dwindling business, please do. I've heard something about a "relief fund" for new players, but I don't want it (maybe only if it's a last resort to keep playing). I want to build my business from scratch without any "handouts" or "welfare"...it's against my philosophy and ethics! Very we!

I'm a total newcomer to this game, but not at all a newcomer to real economic theory and business. I've studied Austrian School economics (Ludwig von Mises rules! lol) and even Keynesian economics and other "mainstream" theories (which I hate, lol). And let's just say I have a background in business. So maybe someone can tell me how/where this game is different from the real deal? What do I need to be aware of? Everything I know about economics and business suggests I SHOULD have made good sales already with my prices and having hundreds of visitors (unless I've wildly misinterpreted the way this game works and made false deductions from my "research" of the game market). Please shed any light on this that you can...

CRITICISM:

I have several criticisms of this game and the way things work, some of which may disappear once I get to know it better but some that won't.

1.) The pace is waaaaayyyy too slow! Not so I hate waiting 24hrs just for something to happen. I also think the "resolution" of time updates is too big...you jump 7 days (one week) in time at each update.

I would suggest the game should be sped up, and should move along in one "game day" increments instead of a week. And different actions could take different amounts (and more plausible/realistic) amounts of time. I realize many players may not like the idea because they only have a short amount of time to check their account each day. But I think it would be best to add a "fast-paced", "hot" market counterpart for the existing worlds.

I think this business of clicking a few buttons and having to wait 24 hours for a whole game week to pass is a big turnoff to the majority of gamers (even in this niche genre). People want some action and excitement. People want to see how their decisions and moves are having an (somewhat) immediate impact...and a whole day is just too long to wait. I've only been here for 3 or 4 days, it feels like forever and nothing has even happened, lol. Having a new game update once every hour (or few) and keeping the time ratio (1:7) the same could do the trick.

Think about it... When I wanted to move my goods to a warehouse in the same city, I have to wait 24hrs which is one week in game. That would really take a few hours in the real world...it should be at most 1 day in game. Something coming across the world should take 1 week. This would obviously require rewriting a lot of the server-side code and might get complex, but just hope a developer would keep that in mind when making future improvement.

2.) If my prices are correct (as I suspect they are) then it simply isn't realistic that I had several hundreds of customers who didn't buy ANYTHING... Absolutely nothing... While pricier and lower quality competitors are booming. The world doesn't work that way. People would have probably stripped my shelves bare, lol. If I set my prices wrong and I'm NOT actually undercuttting my competition, then please explain...that's not what the game information and market info told me. If I am wrong, you can drop this criticism until I try again with correct pricing.

3.) Doing some marketing research is painfully slow, tedious and dull... Not so It would be better to have some extra UI elements and controls in the price-setting form so you can look at competitors prices and even have a pre-calculated quantity/price suggestion. It's also sort of a shot in the dark when you're ordering goods, unless you have one tab browsing through supplier and one through competitor prices/quality in your location. Flipping back and forth makes it take forever and get annoying, and I had to get a notebook and start writing things down (e.g., competitor price/quality I wanted to beat, my optimal price, etc). Doing ALL of this stuff by hand shouldn't be necessary, and I hope future versions of the game will provide a tighter workflow and vital data for quick comparison.

Ehhh, enough writing... and this is too long already. But I do realize that it's very probable everything I suggest/complain about has already been mentioned numerous times, but that's what forums are for, lol, and I couldn't find any similar posts anywhere, so there ya go. I also realize that "game ideas" and suggestions are rarely met with applause. But oh well... It may mean more to the developers than to the players. I am a software developer and, admittedly, I know "user ideas" are sometimes just unreasonable, haha. And I fully realize how much work major changes takes and how long a re-write and testing iteration can take. So take it with a grain of salt, folks...no demands being made. ;)

P.S. - Sorry for wall o' text I just made... I'm a compulsive obsessive writer and very verbose, but oddly, I'm a quiet person, hahaha...   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.12.2010, 15:43

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Single corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Hey... welcome to the game. Please post questions in the FAQ's next time.

Your qualification is 1 which allows you to just have a handful of store workers. With 2 stores in high-cost countries and 80 workers in one of them you'll probably have 0 efficiency at the store, top manager commerce also 0 and thats the reason why no goods are sold. 

24.12.2010, 15:49

Last time edited : 24.12.2010, 16:17

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

More than thousand asking the same question, perhaps reading wiki-help under 'Help' on top of the page will solve the myth.

In the forum, inside FAQ section you may well find allot of answer there and you may also find your question been reply more timely.

Efficiency is the key at the moment.

Choose moderate educated City.

Try 100 & 500sqm store.

Selling food, grocery, or clothing.

Make sure every efficiency is 100% 

24.12.2010, 17:15

erevion
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Thought I'd share some comments. First of all, I've never studied business, nor have I studied economics.

I'm a total newcomer to this game, but not at all a newcomer to real economic theory and business. I've studied Austrian School economics (Ludwig von Mises rules! lol) and even Keynesian economics and other "mainstream" theories (which I hate, lol). And let's just say I have a background in business. So maybe someone can tell me how/where this game is different from the real deal? What do I need to be aware of? Everything I know about economics and business suggests I SHOULD have made good sales already with my prices and having hundreds of visitors (unless I've wildly misinterpreted the way this game works and made false deductions from my "research" of the game market). Please shed any light on this that you can...

The thing that you might find unrealistic, IMHO, would be the worker efficiency (which must NOT be neglected) in this game. The fact that it might limit your initial growth (such as the problem you are facing) by not being able to sell high-end items in store when you first start the game could be a major turn-off. But well, it's still part of the game. You might want to read more about it in the FAQ as what Mike1 has suggested.

I think this business of clicking a few buttons and having to wait 24 hours for a whole game week to pass is a big turnoff to the majority of gamers (even in this niche genre).

I would like to add that the initial period of this game will be somewhat a slow pace, but as time goes by (depending on your growth) you will soon realise you can spend a few hours on it a day, even for a middle-sized company. For me, I'm working full time and a daily update is just nice a pace Well

Doing some marketing research is painfully slow, tedious and dull..

I'm not exactly sure how you would do that in reality, but I think it's gonna be slow and tedious as well. But yes I do agree with you! Maybe some mechanism for cross-region comparison across a range of goods should be considered. Perhaps you might want to post this in the suggestion category. 

24.12.2010, 21:55

austenbosten
Three years with Virtonomics

Aetle

2.) If my prices are correct (as I suspect they are) then it simply isn't realistic that I had several hundreds of customers who didn't buy ANYTHING... Absolutely nothing... While pricier and lower quality competitors are booming. The world doesn't work that way. People would have probably stripped my shelves bare, lol. If I set my prices wrong and I'm NOT actually undercuttting my competition, then please explain...that's not what the game information and market info told me. If I am wrong, you can drop this criticism until I try again with correct pricing.

Welcome to the world of commerce. There are a lot of people who just window shop and never buy. 

25.12.2010, 04:28

Aetle

People window shop for bags of sugar? bread? and hotdogs? in my store? And then go spend *more* across the street on a lower quality item? heheh ;-)

Yeah, the efficiency thing doesn't sound very realistic... in raw materials, production and research, I can understand. But in retail, you can really sit on your rear end and let the products and prices do the work for you. For a large retail outlet, I know it will certainly effect sales volume greatly...but running a little "Quickie Mart"-like store isn't so complicated from the standpoint of a worker, lol. SOMETHING should have been sold already... But I suppose I'll have to get used to that if it can hold my interest much longer. I have 0 doubt that if I threw up a tent in any town in America and had some good foods at lower prices than other stores, I would have at least made some sales. :-(

BTW, my worker efficiency was at 100% last update, anyway. Store efficiency was low, but it seems to grow by a minuscule amount each update and there's nothing else I can do to raise it (that I know of). I already read through the Wiki, and I've found it very incomplete and scattered...a few things look like someone just wrote about their personal experience (in first person) due to lack of official information. I thank those people for their time and everyone who contributes experience and knowledge, but the Wiki needs a LOT more work from all of us (I don't know enough yet to write anything though). I also did spend two days trying to find topics in the forums to answer my questions... I couldn't find anything, and found the search feature very poor. For instance, searching for "no sales" gives zero results. Searching "sales" only gives a handful which have nothing to do with my questions. And I couldn't find anything relevant through other queries and even just flipping through forum pages. So... here I am, lol.

Anyway... just frustrated and I know I'm a n00b here. None of my criticism or frustration is aimed at any of you and isn't meant to be a flame/whine/offense. Though I think it has it's problems (what game doesn't?), it's very interesting and unique, and I love the concept....I must tip my hat to my fellow programmers who put this thing together! 

25.12.2010, 04:41

Aetle

Another criticism I have about the game mechanics is the whole "points" thing... the old "pay to play" deal, where people who're willing to put their real money into the game get an immense advantage. It's something I've never liked in browser games, and why I won't play most. The subscribers can just buy their way up to the top, and everyone else has to work towards it at a serious disadvantage. To me (and I think most gamers), it would be more fun without any "points" system -- where success only comes from your own individual initiative and skill. It's kind of disheartening to know you'll never have a level playing field with the people who're paying. To you

Of course, they've got to pay the bills and keep the server going. But with a subscription service in a game like this, you will reach "critical mass" and either stop growing or grow slowly. Making money through advertising/sponsors/donations/investors/etc and eliminating the whole "pay to play" points system would (theoretically) make the game only limited by its *quality*, and exposure to the public. Sites like Google give all visitors the same search engine...what would have become of them if they provided a less capable search for free and only gave the full search power to paying subscribers? They would have never became the giant! What if Wikipedia made you pay to get to view the entirety of their information, and limited what free users could get? They wouldn't be one of the most used websites on earth.

Just provoking some thought though. They DO let me play for free, and I've got to appreciate that! So again, grain o' salt. Well 

25.12.2010, 07:11

Last time edited : 25.12.2010, 07:14

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Single corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Aetle, i do not recommend to check out something new by just focusing on what you deem the negative components. Everything has its good and its lesser side and to much pre-justice/negativism won't lead to satisfactory progress. It may even close your view for the good stuff.  Such as, you're already forgetting your game-related questions and giving any appreciation (the green "+") to those who took time to help you with your store problem.

Lets just say, currently your Top Manager is a no-show, your sales people wear shorts, didn't shave and haven't taken a bath since weeks. Milk in the shelfs is sour, some stray cat has pee'd over the sugar palett and the cash register is broken.  How in Mercury's name would anyone want to buy something there?

Anyway, how's your store today? Did you process any of the input you received and what is the result? Problem solved?
Would you consider changing your topic's title to "no sales in stores" to make life easier for the next one who's looking for it?

Happy xMas day! 

25.12.2010, 08:46

Last time edited : 25.12.2010, 08:53

Aetle

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Thanks Mike1, but I'm not trying to berate the game or rant about it. There are parts of every game we don't like, and each series of improvements to software always makes you aware of new problems. But it's actually an exciting and good thing. I guess that's why I was drawn to software development. I sit here and pick apart my own work and all of its flaws every day (trust me, I'm more harsh on myself lol), and other people do the same (and thank goodness they do!). Criticism is what progress is made of. If we just blindly accepted everything the way it is and never criticized or thought of new approaches, we might be playing "Stoneage-omics" in a cave today. Well

So, again... take it with a grain of salt. I liked many things about this game, and I surely haven't shut out the possibility of appreciation of new things.

Something went seriously wrong though... I'd reduced all my expenses to where it should have only cost me about $50,000 last update. I had over $350K. After the update, I came back and it said I have -$350K! I have no idea how it happened. I had canceled all orders and cut everything except rent and $15K in advertising. It basically just inverted the amount of money I had yesterday and made it a negative value, lol.

So I just hit restart, and decided to take the "rich uncle" offer to learn more about the game. It gave me $1,000,000 in cash plus all of the subdivisions. I did this maybe 15 minutes ago. Then after I navigate to a new page, I now have only $996,652.85?! How?! I spent NOTHING. I was simply looking around. I hadn't change a thing either. It just took away some money all on its own, lol. Odd, considering what happened today. Could there be some kind of bug? It shouldn't have taken away any money...and the next update is tomorrow night. :- 

31.12.2010, 21:31

shalmirane
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
m:
Altamis Holding

You pay rent for your office, employes,... (game)daily - there're seven mini-updates during a 24 hours, which do those little changes, recounting and such. 

31.12.2010, 22:52

erevion
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

shalmirane
You pay rent for your office, employes,... (game)daily - there're seven mini-updates during a 24 hours, which do those little changes, recounting and such.

Never knew about the 7 mini-updates. Can you elaborate on them please? 

8.01.2017, 14:08

Vahara
Eight years with Virtonomics
l:
Bahar Limited

Hi, I have two stores which their efficiency is 100% and number of visitors are good too(400-700). I wanted to sell TV with high quality and average price of the marketing report among all other cloth and other stuff. But there is no sale for it. nobody buying it. why is this happening? is it because it's electronic and not cloth category? 

8.01.2017, 15:13

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Stores with one department usually sell better, but there can be other reasons for this no-sale.

Spy on your competitors, and notice how many customers visit their shops. If they attract 5 million visitors, then 400-700 in your store is nothing.

What is service level? Did you ruin your service level by adding a new department?

If service level is less than "elite", and your competitors also attract some millions of visitors, then you better not expect to sell at prices they can. An example of a small store of mine among many gigantic stores controlled by experienced managers. Selling at the prices they can is simply impossible for this store. 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

9.01.2017, 03:01

Omahen
Основатель г.Тхайнгуен Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Founder of Hue Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue
Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sandalwood Elm Elm Elm Sicilian olive
Pizza Leaning Tower Italian red Italy Gold Japan soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Swedish profile
Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Père Noël Joulupukki Olentzero Weihnachtsmann
Sinterklaas Tovlis babua Chemistry Teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Mathematic teacher High-precision microcircuit
"Point and shoot" 35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Wine barrel Chewing gum
Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Claddagh ring Claddagh ring Frienship bracelets
Fishing spoon Compass Camping backpack Beach sandals Beach sandals Watering can Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee Ten
V sign Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Might be Vahara is speaking about obsolete old TV-sets. They look hugely attractive with extremely high retail prices, but in reality it is very difficult to sell anything. I was making same mistakes with TV sets and cell phones.

You can see a list of obsolete goods below. At least before you grow your qualifications a little, I recommend avoiding most of them.

https://virtonomics.com/lien/main/common/main_page/game_info/bonuses/product ...  

13.01.2017, 04:31

Cwalen

It's definitely pay to play here. The qualification system alone means you are at least in for $30 for your first year.

Pay to win? well I lost track of Lusk after he spent about 5K. he baught a good chunk of power with that though.

If you want to get into the point system/mines for growth and profit, you are looking at several hundred to get your qualifications for mining up.

It is only a simulator, and despite the publishers claims a fairly arbitrary and simplistic one. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> No sales in stores

• Page: