Economic Strategy Game

Русский Українська Español
Login Password Register Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Thank You

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 14.12.2009, 00:51

artillery77

I would like to thank the admin for making this program free to use again.  I think we all appreciate it very much.   

• Page:
Message list:  

14.12.2009, 17:22

dioniss1
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
Shuma Inc

Thumb UP for admins Well 

14.12.2009, 17:30

ccm_tsang
Four years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Qualifying examinations for the Candidate's degree Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
m:
ccm_tsang Corporation
l:
ccm
New Year´s congratulations
Respect
Greeting card
Greeting card

For the best buyer
For good luck!
I've got a present for you!

artillery77
I would like to thank the admin for making this program free to use again.  I think we all appreciate it very much.

ditto 

16.12.2009, 14:37

Mike1
Ladybug Gold SIM Kindergarten's Leader Power Plants Leader Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten Основатель г.Перистери
Основатель г.Ошогбо Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron Mandarin duck King of the gas station
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Liechtenstein retail leader Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, II-III places Gold sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Нead of state Нead of state Нead of state
Нead of state Нead of state Mechanic USA retail leader Eight years with Virtonomics Mexico retail leader Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball
Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball Argentina retail leader Cuba retail leader Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion
Greece retail leader Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Aviator Venesuella best retail
Doomsday Calendar Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Tenderman Washer Restaurateur Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Medicaster Netherlands retail leader Top Technologist Retail Elite
Fitness Tycoon Norway retail leader Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Lithuania retail leader Estonia retail leader Hockey skates Estonian standard coin
Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 Astronaut helmet Uzbekistan retail leader Princely mansion United Kingdom retail leader Landowner Miner Helmet Governor
Governor Governor Governor Governor Governor Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Turkey retail leader
Saudi Arabia retail leader South Africa retail leader Nigeria retail leader Mali retail leader Kuwait retail leader Guinea retail leader Ivory Coast retail leader Germany retail leader
France retail leader World's retail leader Leader in technologies
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Mico Inc
By the fifth anniversary of Virtonomics
Aviator
Greeting card
I´ll tell you what´s inside when we meet...

Jack-o-lantern pumpkins
Yachts
Year of Blue Horse
Valentine

I've got a present for you!
Yachts
Golden chicken
Congratulations on your victory!

New Year´s congratulations

i second that 

17.12.2009, 06:41

Joshuawhelan

Maybe soon even more great things will come. ;) 

17.12.2009, 12:23

jono99
Seven years with Virtonomics MBA diploma
m:
Slummies Unlimited

Joshua, a bit off topic, but when i see 3 company bars under your avatar.. does that mean you have 3 companies or what? I see artillery has it too Well 

17.12.2009, 12:41

Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics

some of us have companies on different realms 

17.12.2009, 12:55

jono99
Seven years with Virtonomics MBA diploma
m:
Slummies Unlimited

Oh right, haha, simple as that 

18.12.2009, 03:48

coffeeaddict
Seven years with Virtonomics

I just checked my email the other day to see this message about new F2P. This is really good news. I think I'll start fresh again. You did the right thing, developers, and I applaud you. I hope that this game can grow and gain a lot of players now. Please, no more shenanigans! 

18.12.2009, 10:41

kavidyan
Silver Finnish Lion MBA diploma

Bravo to the admin! 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Thank You

• Page: