Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Need tech license - Gold Mine above 16

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 21.09.2016, 05:09

kjordan
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
m:
Borealis

I'm looking for a Gold mine license to make my Q1 gold slightly less pathetic, but nothing is listed above 16. Something around 100 million or less would be lovely for a month-old-noob tryin' to make enough money to build factories and make shiny stuff. Selling groceries in China isn't funding my lifestyle.

I could use this in both Mary and Lien.

Jordan   

• Page:
Message list:  

21.09.2016, 19:09

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

on lien you can't handle that tech with your current mining qualification.

see Minimum level requirements of top-manager (by tech level) table in this link http://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101016/view ...  

22.09.2016, 15:35

kjordan
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
m:
Borealis

Dang it. Pickaxe just expired. 

List of forums -> Lien-> Need tech license - Gold Mine above 16

• Page: