Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> How to spend my gamepoints

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 30.12.2015, 13:13

piecakeinferno
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Heaven and Hell Partnership.

Hi guys I am a new player here and I wanna know what's the best way to use the gamepoints you earn from your daily log, contest for managers winnings, tenders and etc.

To be precise, I wanna invest in a new business that requires points. Therefore, I was hoping to find a business that has little to no competition in certain areas like wood or higher quality crops or fish.   

• Page:
Message list:  

30.12.2015, 19:43

Last time edited : 30.12.2015, 20:04

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

You are on the right track, a paid resource is the way to go. spending the points on virtual money or other things is not a good idea. qualification is also an area you could spend on, but you're going to improve qualification anyway and points are the only way to obtain paid resources.

So if it's a paid resource, most people pick crops. They are seasonal but never run out and can lead to long production lines (which are desirable). Corn for ethanol for basic car repair supplies is one popular crop. You may want lower quality to obtain higher volume. q 5 base quality is nice, but might not be needed with rare resources. Also, crops to feed livestock of higher quality can be nice if a long production chain can be sorted.

I personally like lumber mills. The are absolutely low competition on lien; however, they do cost a dear amount of points.

People seem to be split on mines with love/hate, but if done right can be sweet money (PM me for details if you go with mines).

I have fishing bases and I feel crops may be better if you are considering between the two. I'm finding if you go with fishing bases, the best bet is to have them fuel your own rare restaurants as opposed to wholesaling the fish to other players.

Speaking of restaurants, it is one area to avoid competition.  for example, if you produced a lot of low quality tea and opened up tea room restaurants, you'd still be able to sell at lower quality because almost no players have access to tea.  (there may be better restaurant options then tea, this is just an example).

Another goal you may have is to enter as many industries are possible to grow qualification.  For example grain paid resource (agriculture) to pig farm meat/leather (livestock) to steak restaurant (restaurant) and leather clothing (production). 

31.12.2015, 02:10

piecakeinferno
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Heaven and Hell Partnership.

The pig farm thing seems very profitable, thank you for your insight. 

List of forums -> Lien-> How to spend my gamepoints

• Page: