Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Need experience

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 28.12.2015, 12:01

Swaymaster
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Hi I'm a marketing student and I wanna learn something new not only by playing the game but also through stories, experiences or whatever kind of thing you guys are willing to share for me when it comes to marketing or better yet in starting a business in real life if you guys won't mind! Very we!