Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Bankruptcy Sale / please help

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 27.12.2015, 02:26

Last time edited : 27.12.2015, 02:27

Erock
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics

Hello everyone. After a busy year with work I did not make time to keep my business alive and it is now in Bankruptcy sales Not so

All of my enterprises are in forced sale right now. I have about 850million debt, but almost 64billion assets! I would rather not have to restart from scratch if I do not have to.

If any of you could please purchase some of my assets so I can get back to playing, I would appreciate it and give back when I can.

Thank you, Erock Rulezzz!

Also : Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!   

• Page:
Message list:  

10.01.2016, 16:21

Last time edited : 10.01.2016, 16:21

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Well I've done what I could ;)

What you need to do now is liquidate the stores into the warehouse (game permits you to ship items back but not sell)

I gave you about 550 million. 

11.02.2016, 06:17

Last2Night
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
l:
GLOBE Inc.

I will help you. Contact me via private messages and we'll discuss how to cover your debt. Ill buy enough to cover the whole debt. 

List of forums -> Lien-> Bankruptcy Sale / please help

• Page: