Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> [WTS] Diamonds

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 19.06.2015, 08:21

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

Because diamonds are such a valuable commodity I've never sold excess before. I had stepped away from the game last year due to a crazy RL period of my life last year, but am back now. I am cleaning out thousands of goods that while my equipment was dying generated some crappy Q materials. Most of it I've either trashed or if the Q is over 1 I've transferred to temporary warehouses to sell on the open market at clearance prices.

However with diamonds I'm going to do something different just because.... well they are shiny. I have 25,000 excess diamonds of a Quality rating of 1.34. I'm looking for a buyer, and selling these in a bidding format. If you would like to bid on them please list your bid in a reply or you may PM my in game with your bid and I'll reply to this thread with the bid amount and list you as anon. This isn't a ton of diamonds but I didn't want to sell them on the open market either. There is currently only 1 person selling diamonds on the open market at a rate of 40k per Q1.19 dia. I think the price is bit much even for rare materials.

Auction closes at 12:01AM Monday June 22nd (US Eastern Standard Time GMT-5).
Fine Print: Winning bidder will have the warehouse where they are stored setup to allow sale only to them at the agreed price per dia. Winning bidder must take possession of the dias within 3 days of the close of the auction. I reserve the right to close the auction early if a received bid makes me amused enough. I also reserve the right to cancel the auction if received bids are below what I the seller consider reasonable.

Questions please don't hesitate to ask. Have a blessed day!   

• Page:
Message list:  

19.06.2015, 08:38

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

$52,500.00 

20.06.2015, 08:53

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

I will be pulling the auction early with Wonson as the winner. Thank-you for your interest. 

List of forums -> Lien-> [WTS] Diamonds

• Page: