Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> High quality wood needed

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 8.06.2015, 22:18

Last time edited : 8.06.2015, 22:21

Sulaco
Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
l:
Weyland-Yutani Corporation
n:
EDEN Corporation
m:
Weyland-Yutani Corporation

Recently, I am setting up a brand new industry branch of my company, and according to the estimations I will need a lot of wood. By "lot of" I mean around 40,000 units per update.
Yes, 40 thousand.

My factories are already under construction, they will be ready next Tuesday.

Of course, I will not be able to immediatly man all of them, but i will need a starting "pack" of 10,000 per update, later it will increase to a maximum of 40-45 thousand.

I am ready to pay 15-25,000 $/ per unit, depending on the quality of your product. I will require at least 8+ quality wood.
I will pay more for extraordinary quality.

Please contact me for further details.

Sulaco   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.06.2015, 23:52

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Sulaco,

1) join the corp and be active in discussions (thread coming in this Lien forum for corp)
2) put order in at my warehouse and PM me to bump you up
3) be happy, quality will be higher and price lower than you propose

List of forums -> Lien-> High quality wood needed

• Page: