Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Mr.D Leather Shoes

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 11.05.2015, 09:36

Last time edited : 11.05.2015, 09:37

dovydas.mockevi
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Mr.D Inc

Hello everyone,

As some may have not heard about my project, I am doing an asigment for my university. One of the main objectives is to build a successful shoes business. But shoes are not very profitable business on Lien. In fact, I can not see, how one could build a strong and profitable business only on shoes. BUT, I did and I have a very nice stock of over 869 000 pcs of very nice Leather Shoes, the problem is that my production capacity overgrown natural demand and I would like to ask everyone, who might need shoes to buy them (at least help me once to clean all of this stock before I need to turn in my asigment) Well

Many thanks in advance!
Dovydas   

• Page:
Message list:  

11.05.2015, 15:30

dovydas.mockevi
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Mr.D Inc

Not much activity here, but some people are very nice without posting much in forum. Therefore I would like to thank and give credit to XMaxikus, who is very nice and bought all the stock!

Thank you! Well 

List of forums -> Lien-> Mr.D Leather Shoes

• Page: