Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Buy villas in Ivory Coast

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 16.06.2017, 11:23

Last time edited : 20.07.2017, 12:42

BIGEJEN
Seven years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics Shagreen, II-III places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Povolzhskij kupec i kompaniya
m:
Food group

Hello. I want to buy a villas.

The first level. On the auction.

I offer a starting price of 30 billion.   

• Page:
Message list:  

13.07.2017, 15:27

BIGEJEN
Nine years with Virtonomics Shagreen, II-III places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
m:
Food group

Here 

14.07.2017, 13:56

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

30 billion is too cheap for most of us. Offer at least 50B or maybe even 100B to make it attractive. 

14.07.2017, 23:07

BIGEJEN
l:
m:
Food group

30 - starting price. The final cost will be determined by the auction.

PS: Ok. I suggest starting with 50 billion 

List of forums -> Mary-> Buy villas in Ivory Coast

• Page: