Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> My Possessions are for the Virto Society

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 2.04.2017, 12:51

warriorvidit
Four years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
l:
Rahul Inc

Hi All,

Thanks for your support during the years in virto world.
I made lot of money in this game and it was fun at some point but i feel very limited in playing this game as it consumes lot of time of mine and i have all kind of stuff with me and i am not enjoying it anymore , i m just acquiring more with every passing day and i feel that i can do many better things at the same time and i can live a life and i can nourish my soul or i can contribute that time in society for making some betterment in my world.

I am going to quit this game and earlier i wanted to delete my account for forever but staff did not gave me the permission to delete my account and i want to free myself from virto possessions so i am going to open the Dollar sale for all as this all belongs to Virto society.

I would request all the great gentlemen and women in here that please only take what you need and leave it for the needy and let it come in help to someone rather than increasing one's asset value.This sale will be open till the next Sunday and after that i will shut down everything.Please take it all asap.If anyone want anything special then one can drop a personal msg to me and i will reply whenever i will join back.Next Sunday i will be going to do new thing in my life.

All the best to all the game players and best of Luck.
Wish you all a happy life.

Best Wishes
Vishal
New Delhi , India   

• Page:
Message list:  

2.04.2017, 20:31

Last time edited : 2.04.2017, 21:14

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

Shame to see you leave, I guess it can be very time consuming.

Good luck, wish you the best!

PS. Looks like you've made someone very happy, browsing through some of your warehouses it looks like they've already been plundered 

3.04.2017, 23:11

warriorvidit
Four years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
l:
Rahul Inc

Thanks a lot for your wishes!!!

Good Luck!!! 

List of forums -> Mary-> My Possessions are for the Virto Society

• Page: