Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Virtuist - VergePlaza

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 1.10.2016, 03:35

Feefifoo
Three years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics

Hello Virtonomics,
My name is Aaron, and I am the admin of RvClicked association with Virtuist.

I have a new business that is thriving all across the internet as much as I could accept now a days with how this economy is changing on us. But I would like to announce that we do have a new site that is doing pretty well which is VergePlaza. I am looking for new friends and associates to gather there thinking caps together and explore on this new adventure that is coming your way. I love Virtonomics so much that I think should also be in the charts for Virtuist. Virtuist is a online business site that converts into a Gamified business. If you are an online marketer I think this would benefit with you a lot. What you do in Virtuist is you post new ads of your business site and with that being said you will have to fight monsters in order to contribute to your succession of the newest ad inside the game.

Once you do that you can also explore with what else we have available on the site which is Blogging, and other markets that we haven't listed just yet. But in that order we have a new virtual avatar game that we have integrated inside of Virtuist, which is called VergePlaza. In this world what you will do is you can chat the the members that are already inside the chat software and talk about anything from group deep discussions and the news on traffic exchanges and anything in that order. There is a information button located on the chat bar where you will be located to go inside of the discussion board and sign up, to earn points on every Q&A you post to increase your points. What these points will do? Pretty much what these points will do is go towards on upgrading your character clothes, and get you stars so other players can see who has the most points. Basically whoever has the most points and with these precious jewels, will see who has the most idealistic facts on the categories suggested in the Q&A.

To Join Virtuist,virtuist.com

When you are inside of Virtuist go to the left navigation bar and click on Verge Plaza and it will take you to the login screen there, and once you are there you should be able to login with the character name not username to Verge Plaza, and when you get there and want to sign up for the Discussion Board sign in also with your character name at Virtuist. That way if someone login with your account you will be able to go to Virtuist game and go to Chat support on the bottom right corner and demand that account to be kicked so you will be able to Login.

This game is now running 24/7, and we are expecting to get lots more users on the Weekend for Grand Opening part of VergePlaza.

Thanks and the continue of everyone success.