Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Looking for an active corporation

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 1.08.2016, 01:12

AlirezaB
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
AlirezaB Corporation

any invitation?   

• Page:
Message list:  

1.08.2016, 18:58

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

It is also possible to send an application to the corporation you want to join, you should find a button for it on the corporation page. League of new men is good for new players:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/corporation/view/3866128 ...  

1.08.2016, 20:41

Last time edited : 1.08.2016, 20:49

kw2585
Twelve years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Taniocha&Tandeta

What is it that you seek in a corporation, what are your expectations? What do you think you can give in return?

Perhaps answering these questions will help you correctly and actively choose your new place, rather than passively hoping for a readymade solution to come to you. Just a suggestion Well 

1.08.2016, 23:18

AlirezaB
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
AlirezaB Corporation

kw2585
What is it that you seek in a corporation, what are your expectations? What do you think you can give in return?

Perhaps answering these questions will help you correctly and actively choose your new place, rather than passively hoping for a readymade solution to come to you. Just a suggestion Well

You are right and I am exactly aware of my needs and offers. I am in clothing business and I want strong partners to supply in enough qty and qly and in return I am the second manufacturer of boots, on of best manufacturers of leather and I will invest on cotton, wood or oil when I can find reliable partners to align my strategy with them 

1.08.2016, 23:21

AlirezaB
m:
AlirezaB Corporation

mort100
It is also possible to send an application to the corporation you want to join, you should find a button for it on the corporation page. League of new men is good for new players:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/corporation/view/3866128 ...
thanks, I received the invitation 

List of forums -> Mary-> Looking for an active corporation

• Page: