Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Villa for sale

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 3.07.2016, 18:13

AlirezaB
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
AlirezaB Corporation

I am going to build a villa and sell it. If anyone is interested, you can tell me your preferred city. It will be in lvl 1 and without any equipment. Also, please tell me about your price offer.   

• Page:
Message list:  

3.07.2016, 20:21

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I'd bid on one in Bydgoszcz. 

4.07.2016, 11:55

AlirezaB
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
AlirezaB Corporation

OK, I will do it tomorrow and inform you here 

5.07.2016, 13:12

AlirezaB
m:
AlirezaB Corporation

I built it but it doesn't allow me to put it up for auction. When do you think I can put it up? Is 40B a good price for you? 

5.07.2016, 13:57

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Sure I'll bid 40B and more if someone else bid too. You have to wait 14 or 20 updates possibly before you can put it on auction. 

5.07.2016, 14:36

AlirezaB
m:
AlirezaB Corporation

wow thats too long but I guess I have no other options 

6.07.2016, 01:17

mort100
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I look forward to bid on it! I'd also bid on barns/tents in these cities:
*Any city in Patagonia region (Cordoba, Mendoza, Salta, San Juan, San Tucuman)
*Kuwait City or Al Jahra
*City in Mazovia region (Warzaw, Krakow, Lublin or Lodz)
*City in Silesia (Chestechowa, Katovice, Wroclaw)
*City in Yucatan
*City in Baja California
*City in Northern Mexico 

8.07.2016, 00:15

AlirezaB
m:
AlirezaB Corporation

Wow, ok I might build another one for you 

8.07.2016, 15:22

mort100
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Cool! I will bid and it will probably go more expensive than the 40B minimum price. I also want a barn in Eastern Ceylon, doesn't matter which city. 

19.07.2016, 23:15

AlirezaB
m:
AlirezaB Corporation

It's up now 

24.07.2016, 10:53

mort100
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Auction almost over and you will get at least 100B for the barn.

If you build one in eastern ceylon I think you will also get high price for that barn. Eastern ceylon is unique by having the environmental standard 100 project running continuously. 

24.07.2016, 12:54

AlirezaB
m:
AlirezaB Corporation

I will try to do that but it takes at least 3 weeks for me 

24.07.2016, 14:12

mort100
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Excellent. I'll be here to bid on it. 

List of forums -> Mary-> Villa for sale

• Page: