Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Need a license? Leave your request here

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 28.09.2015, 09:51

Last time edited : 28.09.2015, 09:52

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Are you looking for a certain license to install but there is no such offers on the market or prices are too high, leave your request in this topic

Don't forget to mention

1 - What license do you need
2 - What level
3 - How many licenses
4 - What price can you offer

• Page:
Message list:  

27.02.2016, 19:34

Cerg68
One year with Virtonomics
Mandarin duck Bug Hunter (Mining) Wild beehive The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, II-III places Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
SD

I will buy 10 licenses for the 20th "plant on processing of a citrus" technology 

29.02.2016, 19:13

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Cerg68
I will buy 10 licenses for the 20th "plant on processing of a citrus" technology

Issued it at $400M. 

5.03.2016, 22:13

Eletheris
Santa Claus Ded Moroz Biology teacher Compass V sign Bastille Key The tender collider, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I need one license for the "Pulp and paper mill" Level 20 

13.08.2016, 15:09.     Subject: Titanium Smelter

warriorvidit
Six years with Virtonomics
l:
Rahul Inc

I need lvl 17 tech licence for my titanium smelter. 

13.08.2016, 20:08

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

The minimal price is awful for that license ($26B), so it's cheaper to just buy the whole technology. 

15.08.2016, 10:00

warriorvidit
l:
Rahul Inc

But one can sell the license at a lower rate. 

15.08.2016, 10:01

warriorvidit
l:
Rahul Inc

License Required for Computer accessories for 3 plants.
Lvl 7 or Lvl 8 whichever is available. 

17.08.2016, 14:30

Last time edited : 17.08.2016, 14:50

warriorvidit
l:
Rahul Inc

Hi All,

I am looking for the license of few technologies.If you can sell me then please tell me.

1-LED Tech 20 , No of License 8
2-Car Accessories 15,No of License 2
3-Refrigerator Tech 20,License 3
4-LED TV Tech 17 , License 2
5-Towel Tech 14 , License 1
6-Computer Accessories-Tech 7 , License 4
7-Smart Phone Tech 20,License 5
Please PM or we can talk in here if you have any tech for selling the license.

Thanks & Regards
Rahul 

4.04.2017, 15:05

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

Can anyone sell me a licence for:

Communications equipment - Tech 8 or pref. 9

Please let me know.
Thanks! 

8.05.2017, 11:21

xcrusader010
One year with Virtonomics
Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
Bogan Corporation

Hi all. I'm looking for some technology licenses. I'll set a price for the order, but if you would like to sell it at a higher price, comment and I'll reset the prices. Very we!

• Decor Studio Level 14 (1)
             $100 000 000

• Salt Mine Level 9 (1)
             $75 000 000

• Car parts factory Level 14 (2)
             $150 000 000

Cheers. Cheerfully 
-------------------------------

Bogan Corporation

16.05.2017, 07:48.     Subject: cheese 14

Steffycolombia
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"

I need 3 cheese licences lev 14 

31.10.2019, 12:05

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

Need a license for :-

Household Chemicals factory
Liense level:-20
License needed:-01
Price I can offer:-3,50,000,000

Please let me know here or you can dm me.
Thanks. 

10.11.2019, 01:07.     Subject: Request

mauricio5ruiz1
Three years with Virtonomics
Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics
m:
MexicoRuiz

Hello everyone! I need a level of electric car license. 19, any proposals? 
Mauricio Ruiz

List of forums -> Mary-> Need a license? Leave your request here

• Page: