Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Political endorsements

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 21.09.2015, 19:27

Last time edited : 14.04.2016, 07:46

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Looking for a way to voice your support for a candidate? Use this thread for your political endorsements!

• Page:
Message list:  

21.09.2015, 19:32

Last time edited : 21.09.2015, 19:39

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Allied Democrats encourage political parties and individual players to vote for Mitsofos in the upcoming Venezuela election.

Thanks to the current governor for the improvements he did to the region. Hope he come back to play more in the future. 

21.10.2015, 06:56

mort100
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Allied Democrats encourage political parties and individual players to vote for Rucolu from Liberal Front in the upcoming Berlin election.

Thanks to Pires for the effort he did, and thanks to Castopka for initiating elections there in the first place! 

30.10.2015, 00:14

mort100
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Allied Democrats encourage political parties and individual players to vote for Peterke from Domination party in the upcoming Cote d'Ivoire election.

It will be a good thing to get an active Governor there. Thanks to Pires for the solid effort! 

30.10.2015, 21:23

Last time edited : 31.10.2015, 02:09

TyStuFF
Five years with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I'm curious about the people behind the negative ratings, without sharing their opinions in this topic.

And I'm also curious if by posting this, what kind of ratings I will getI roll!

EDIT: CarVa it is, can you rate my posts with your other accounts as well?
Seriously your lame behaviour of constant negative ratings is pathetic. 

31.10.2015, 03:26

mort100
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I got thumbs downs from luxurypropertie and luisk2, in the first message I also got thumbs down from CarVa. So the usual "nice" players.. 

31.10.2015, 17:41

TyStuFF
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I'd like to encourage political parties and individual players to vote for mort100 in the upcoming Central Mexico elections.

The antisocial behaviour and clone abuse of the current governor is unacceptable and not beneficial for the community. 

4.11.2015, 22:29

Last time edited : 17.11.2015, 14:27

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

This one might get few more positive responses...

Please do not vote for me as head of state for Cuba.Very we!

Not that I expect to do well. 

4.11.2015, 23:48

TyStuFF

You did get my vote, because you are such a great person, compared to a certain other candidate.To you 

5.11.2015, 15:18

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

This will get negative ratings:

I endorse voting "against all" as a standard.

For the time being, I will not be supporting anymore candidacies on the political front unless I receive a clear explanation of what the intentions are. If you want my vote, you're going to have to tell me exactly what you're going to do and how you're going to do it.

It's really annoying that some politicians get to power and start to make things worse for my business. This happens at every level.

Some tips to win my vote:
* city: increase salaries

* region: lower taxes, support forestry, agriculture, ... (obviously only helps if I operate anything in the region)

* country: lower customs (don't even know if it is possible) and in any event do not increase any type of custom duty!

Don't get me wrong: I'm fully aware that my vote will rarely make any difference at all. But at least now you know why I'll probably vote against you and that it's not personal :-D

To end on a positive note: some politicians do this already. Politics has also brought a lot of good to my business and that of others. So please, interpret this as an incentive to aspiring politicians to think things through and be more transparent about your intentions. 

5.11.2015, 18:00

TyStuFF

It's a good thing you bring this subject up; There are a lot of elections where you basically have to guess what the intentions are of the politicians.

Personally I always like to share the plans with the nomination of a candidate, so it's clear what you are voting for.

What is the general opinion about raising energy prices for factories? And raising facility rents for stores and stuff?
Higher prices aren't typically appreciated, but with huge deficits and project funding a politician can make huge losses for the "greater good". 

6.11.2015, 13:21

Last time edited : 6.11.2015, 15:31

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Single corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

TyStuFF
I'm curious about the people behind the negative ratings, without sharing their opinions in this topic..

hm ok this is really off-topic but where else to reply to a question which doesn't belong into a topic?

A plus rating from me could mean "i agree" as well as "well contributed to this topic", the latter doesn't necessarily mean i agree with the actual content of the post.

A minus rating could mean: "i disagree with what you write" but also "i might agree but your post wasn't necessary" (off topic, repeated finger pointing without any new facts, spam etc).

I tend to vote for the content of the post, not out of personal sympathy Not precisely Other players (talking from experience) might express personal disapproval with a player in general by rating their post with a minus, without caring about its content etc 

6.11.2015, 16:28

TyStuFF

In general I wouldn't express these kind of opinions in public, but at some point when all proper ways fail, I feel it's necessary to express my point of view somewhere.

I do realize it's not much of a necessary opinion sharing, especially in the repetitive way and the context it's placed in.

Nevertheless I will always say what I think, since transparency and honesty are very important to me. Besides, in certain occasions I share my point of view where other people don't really dare to express the same kind of opinion.

Any negative ratings given only really have effect when an opinion is shared as well, so any outsider in a discussion can form an opinion. When negative ratings are given with the sole purpose to bring someone down, people might form a non-objective opinion, whenever this happens I might comment on it.

My inbox is always open for any discussion; This is a bit off-topic indeed To you 

8.03.2016, 06:58

Last time edited : 8.03.2016, 06:59

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Mort, I can see you have become a basket that collects all those big (-)

Perhaps that's the darkside of political career I roll! 

9.03.2016, 19:27

mort100
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Yea, most definately. I think it's really difficult to become a popular politician - even with utilitarian policies. 

List of forums -> Mary-> Political endorsements

• Page: