Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Mary -> Is the noob fund still on?

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 2.05.2015, 07:25

sunny.p16
Three years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Hello everyone!

Is the noob fund still on? i guess i am in need of one!!! especially for natural resources and semi products and materials.

By the way, if anyone can help me, bloody hell, i just don't know what to do?, and if in case i get an idea or two, and i get on and do some some research i end up knowing that there are no resources available for the good, and if they are than the suppliers already has the contracts, and now has exhausted his/her supply, and god forbid, if i am lucky enough to find spare, they are damn expensive, i don't know the first thing i can do tomorrow.  

Please help!(Both in terms of wisdom and resources)

P.S. : The damn qualifications just wouldn't increase!    

• Page:
Message list:  

11.06.2015, 13:49

JLMonckton
Five years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics
m:
Strikethrough International

Hey Sunny,

Shoot me a message and I'd be happy to assist.

Regards,
JALM Inc 

13.08.2015, 23:26

Last time edited : 13.08.2015, 23:27

Infectedd
Nine years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics

Hey,

Recently started playing again and was wondering the same thing. I found the one on Lien, but can't seem to find anything about Mary. I know exactly what I want and how to do it, but hell, if I'm somehow missing the thread, I'll get angry. Very we!

Regards,
Bobby 

14.09.2016, 10:22

hitaishi
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Sweden retail leader Triple corporate chevron Production: elite World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places Tenderman Retail Elite
l:
Tantra International
m:
Hitaishi Ltd.

I have recently restarted on mary and could use some help if the noob fund is still around. 

15.09.2016, 10:41

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

I think i still have some stuff here: http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/101/topic/105704/view ...  

List of forums -> Mary-> Is the noob fund still on?

• Page: