Everybody, or almost everybody, is capable of managing a successful company. But it takes very skilled managers to run a business that faces financial difficulties.
Welcome to the world of crisis management!
In our dynamic business simulation game “Crisis Terminator”, you have a chance to challenge the market and prove that you are able to undertake the role of a crisis manager. Become a real Crisis Terminator! Eliminate the crisis in a short amount of time by making harsh managerial decisions!
You will receive a business with a variety of subsidiaries in two different countries. Your first task is to get your current company back on track. You second task is to expand and make the business profitable.
As you will manage your business, your activities will need to take care of your production facilities:
- Equipment – purchase and replace machinery
- Personnel – hire and fire employees, increase or decrease their salaries
- Supplies – choose the right quality and price of the goods that are needed to ensure consistent manufacturing
- Sales – supply to your own subsidiaries, or become a wholesaler
As well as retail store:
- Product line – choosing and purchasing goods to sell.
- Pricing – you will decide the price policy for each good.
- Personnel – hire and fire employees, change their salaries and train them.
- The store – change the size and location of the store as you see fit.
- Advertising – choose the right media channels and the right budget to attract visitors.
What Will You Learn
During the course the participants will be involved in these activities and business processes:
- Crisis management.
- Production management.
- Marketing management.
- Strategic management.
- Business planning.
- Business expansion.
- Supply chain management.
- HR management.
The course is primarily focused on the development of such skills as:
- Decision making.
- Analytical thinking.
- Stress- resistance.
- Out-of-the-box thinking.
- Strategic and systematic thinking.
The intensity of the game is 1 game turn per clock hour or once per 24 hours. Based on that you can plan how much time you can devote for working in the simulation environment.
Participants can access the game from any computer with internet connection and internet browser. The number of participants is unlimited.