Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Required qualification. Help.

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 2.05.2011, 17:38

Last time edited : 6.05.2015, 03:43

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

According to Mike1 calculations, it seems like for high qualification levels Noglues estimates a little bit more precise. You can find them in the next thread.

Download tables for the required top manager's qualifications you can here.

Top3

Top1

Short guide for newbies on top question

The number of employees you can handle at one subdivision (top1) and the total number of employees on profile qualification (top3) is limited by the top manager qualification.

top3

For example, your qualification in production is 10. To know the max total number of employees in production open Top 3 table. Then find the row with qualification 10 and choose the column with production. Their crossing will give you 13051 employees. Hiring more employees will affect the efficiency of all factories.

top1

Let's consider the same example. You need to hire employees for 8th technology and their required qualifaction is 5.28. Open the Factory table. Then find the column with 8th tech/Q5.28 and find the number 10. Then follow this row and find the the numbre 2500. This is the max number of employees with Q5.28 you can handle at qualification 10.

(sometimes you can handle more employees, for the additional info see this topic)    

• Page:
Message list:  

10.09.2011, 06:53

jinca
Five years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics

It looks like following the table in a store results in very low service level. T.M. Qualification=11, number of employees=1000, employees qualification=1.75 -> service level="very low". 

11.09.2011, 06:35

tscharf
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

jinca
It looks like following the table in a store results in very low service level. T.M. Qualification=11, number of employees=1000, employees qualification=1.75 -> service level="very low".

Hello, you don't need to use the least qualification, actually the idea is to use the highest qualification you can.

After a short test changing the salaries in the store (and therefore the qualification of employees) you will see that having less employees with higher qualification do the same result as many employees with low qualif.

Based on this, if you have as few employees as possible in every store (with high qualification), and you will be able to run more subdivisions with the same qualification, and your qualif in commerce will have max grow every turn Very we!

Please see the Qualification Growth topic (fixed inside FAQ or in the link below)
http://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101016/view 

1.10.2011, 13:25

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

I just bought this instrument factory (producing chrome devices). It has tech level 18. My qualification in production is 18. According to the table, I should be able to hire 1500 workers.

I only have about 465 though, but still my top manager efficiency is only 52.8%. Any thoughts?
(Top3 is not the problem) 

1.10.2011, 16:24

Last time edited : 1.10.2011, 16:25

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics

JustNash
I just bought this instrument factory (producing chrome devices). It has tech level 18. My qualification in production is 18. According to the table, I should be able to hire 1500 workers.

I only have about 465 though, but still my top manager efficiency is only 52.8%. Any thoughts?
(Top3 is not the problem)

noglues5
Usefull info

Have you checked your top manager Q?
E.g. according to the table by noglues, with Q=18 your max Tech=14. 

2.10.2011, 13:20

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

I was afraid it was something like that Not so

Would it be a good idea to adapt the main table then to avoid any misunderstanding?

For example for tech 18:
workers   required qual
100           38
200           38
250           38
400           38
500           38
600           38
1000         38
1500         38
2000         38
2500         38
3000         38
4000         38
5000         38
6000         38
10000       47
15000       57
25000       74

Anyway, thanks for the clarification and if anyone is interested in a tech 18 instrument factory... Well 

2.10.2011, 14:18

StarterFund
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
StarterFund

JustNash
Anyway, thanks for the clarification and if anyone is interested in a tech 18 instrument factory... Well

Could be interested.
Put it on the market and I will look into it. Yes 

3.10.2011, 16:16

JustNash
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

Not so I cannot seem to sell it yet as I've introduced the latest technology too recently. I'll have to wait until the end of the month. Not so 

9.11.2011, 00:22

Geekrulez
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"

Does anyone know the tradeoff between equipment technology and the required number of workers, especially for office ?
Oh, perhaps, the top1 for office is a bit off. I have learnt it the hard way. 

10.11.2011, 01:44

Geekrulez
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"

The idea of the tables is hiring as high quality as possible. In my case I hve to accept lower-skilled workers so my required workers is optimal. This affects my workload, though. 

15.12.2011, 21:39

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

For services sector use the same table as for management

18.12.2011, 19:58

lutfia1313

VLLord
For services sector use the same table as for management.

No comment, VLLord.
I guess service sector looks like a combination of lab and store. Again

Just second opinion Ridiculously 

28.12.2011, 16:16

Last time edited : 28.12.2011, 16:19

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

It seems that service top is a little bit more powerful than management one (smth like +20%). 

29.12.2011, 08:29

lutfia1313

and your reason VLLord? 

29.12.2011, 16:51

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

lutfia1313
and your reason VLLord?

Experience;) 

29.12.2011, 18:44

Ninjamaster
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I have problem with Sausage factory. Factory size is 200 increasing to 500 due to equipment quality adjustment.

Tech lvl for factory is 11 and my Production qualification is 7. According to Top 1 Table i can have 600 workers, however my top manager efficiency was 84% yesterday at level 6 production and its showing at 98% today at level 7 production. I dont have any problem with any other factories which have up to 1000 workers. Can someone please explain how to fix this problem.

Oh my total number of employees on profile qualification are 2535. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Required qualification. Help.

• Page: