Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Required qualification. Help.

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 2.05.2011, 17:38

Last time edited : 6.05.2015, 03:43

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

According to Mike1 calculations, it seems like for high qualification levels Noglues estimates a little bit more precise. You can find them in the next thread.

Download tables for the required top manager's qualifications you can here.

Top3

Top1

Short guide for newbies on top question

The number of employees you can handle at one subdivision (top1) and the total number of employees on profile qualification (top3) is limited by the top manager qualification.

top3

For example, your qualification in production is 10. To know the max total number of employees in production open Top 3 table. Then find the row with qualification 10 and choose the column with production. Their crossing will give you 13051 employees. Hiring more employees will affect the efficiency of all factories.

top1

Let's consider the same example. You need to hire employees for 8th technology and their required qualifaction is 5.28. Open the Factory table. Then find the column with 8th tech/Q5.28 and find the number 10. Then follow this row and find the the numbre 2500. This is the max number of employees with Q5.28 you can handle at qualification 10.

(sometimes you can handle more employees, for the additional info see this topic)    

• Page:
Message list:  

2.05.2011, 17:52

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Moderators, attach it please. 

2.05.2011, 23:56

Arvense

Helpfull to have all tables together VLL.

One question however. The Top1 table for offices seems to be off. 

3.05.2011, 00:05

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Arvense
One question however. The Top1 table for offices seems to be off.

It works for me. Suggest me another images' share site and I'll reupload them. 

3.05.2011, 00:25

Arvense

No the table itself works.

It's just that the numbers seem to be off.
I have my manament qualification fully loaded. But according to the table you supplied my qualification should have been 2 points higher than it is to support these numbers of workers at this employee qualification. 

3.05.2011, 00:41

Last time edited : 3.05.2011, 00:42

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

VLLord

(sometimes you can handle more employees, for the additional info see this topic)

The answer is here. Sure there is small mistake in these numbers, but not as high as you said. 

3.05.2011, 02:10

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

VLLord
Moderators, attach it please.

Done 

3.05.2011, 22:32

Arvense

Turns out I forgot about the compensation of top1 and top3.

So the table is right.
My mistake. 

4.05.2011, 19:27.     Subject: question

Tee_Bickle
Egypt retail leader Thirteen years With Virtonomics Coral Coral Mask Mask Mask Mask
Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Swedish profile Swedish profile Père Noël Olentzero Julebukk Sinterklaas
Tovlis babua Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Physics teacher "Point and shoot"
Chewing gum Fishing spoon Brazil retail leader Gold SIM Kindergarten's Leader Festive glasses Festive glasses Festive glasses
Jubilee Ten Angola retail leader Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Double corporate chevron Mandarin duck
Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Denmark retail leader World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Mechanic USA retail leader Mexico retail leader Ball of Costa Rica Argentina retail leader Cuba retail leader Common amphora of Heraklion Greece retail leader
Doomsday Calendar Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Restaurateur Medicaster Top Technologist Retail Elite
Fitness Tycoon Uzbekistan retail leader United Kingdom retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Turkey retail leader
South Africa retail leader World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
Bickle International

The first table does not match with the table in wiki-help. Your numbers for maximum factory workers are lower. For instance, at level 25 your table gives max 70471 workers and wiki-help gives 77518 workers. This is only the case for factory workers, for stores, farms etc. the numbers match?
So far I used the wiki-help table, that means I have more workers than the number in your table. So far I have not experienced any problems.

http://wiki.virtonomics.com/index.php/Qulification_requirements ...

Is it possible that the numbers in your table are not correct for factory workers? 

4.05.2011, 22:26

Last time edited : 4.05.2011, 22:28

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Tee_Bickle
The first table does not match with the table in wiki-help. Your numbers for maximum factory workers are lower. For instance, at level 25 your table gives max 70471 workers and wiki-help gives 77518 workers. This is only the case for factory workers, for stores, farms etc. the numbers match?
So far I used the wiki-help table, that means I have more workers than the number in your table. So far I have not experienced any problems.

http://wiki.virtonomics.com/index.php/Qulification_requirements ...

Is it possible that the numbers in your table are not correct for factory workers?

Wiki tables are an old copy of these ones. Info in wiki has gone out of date. 

8.06.2011, 07:47

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Following the above factories Top 3 table doesn't work for me .. i am using the one from Noglues http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101016/view/m:99905711/#99905711 ...  

8.06.2011, 09:39

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Mike1
Following the above factories Top 3 table doesn't work for me .. i am using the one from Noglues http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101016/view/m:99905711/#99905711 ...

That's strange. E.g. for my Q in production 59+1:

- using my tables: 413'000
- using Noglues tables: 378'000

At the moment I've got 415'000 and top1 load 100% at every factory, while the top growth is max possible.
(efficiency of the several factories is 99%) 

12.06.2011, 18:44

Tee_Bickle
Egypt retail leader Thirteen years With Virtonomics Coral Coral Mask Mask Mask Mask
Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Swedish profile Swedish profile Père Noël Olentzero Julebukk Sinterklaas
Tovlis babua Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Physics teacher "Point and shoot"
Chewing gum Fishing spoon Brazil retail leader Gold SIM Kindergarten's Leader Festive glasses Festive glasses Festive glasses
Jubilee Ten Angola retail leader Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Double corporate chevron Mandarin duck
Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Denmark retail leader World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Mechanic USA retail leader Mexico retail leader Ball of Costa Rica Argentina retail leader Cuba retail leader Common amphora of Heraklion Greece retail leader
Doomsday Calendar Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Restaurateur Medicaster Top Technologist Retail Elite
Fitness Tycoon Uzbekistan retail leader United Kingdom retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Turkey retail leader
South Africa retail leader World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
Bickle International

It seems to me that the difference between the figures in Noglues' table and in VLLord's table is 0.5 qualification level. 

13.06.2011, 09:19

Last time edited : 13.06.2011, 09:19

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

My statement is based on experience i made until a couple month ago but i am not keeping up with Top3 anymore so i can't re-confirm this. If it works for you, VLLord, maybe i did something wrong:  adjusting to Top3 first according to Noglues list and then top1 - without using tables but guided by the green "minimal safety factor" after that. 

27.08.2011, 21:01

Last time edited : 27.08.2011, 21:50

jinca
Five years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics

If I understand correctly, according to the table "factory" above, the required workers' qualification at a factory with technology level 5 should be 3.63; but at my factory it requires 5.61.

Factory size: 4000 work places
Specialization: Cotton fabric
Equipment quantity: 4 000 pcs. (maximum 4 000)
Equipment quality: 13.29 (required according to the technology 6.84)
Equipment wear and tear : 0.70 % (28 pcs.)
Equipment efficiency : 100.00 % (at the moment of update)
Technology level: 5
Number of workers: 4 000 (required 4 000)
Production load : 100.00 %
Workers salary : 328.00$ per week (city average 68.99$)
Salary expenses: 1 312 000.00$ per week
Qualification of employees: 7.37 (city average 2.50, required according to the technology 5.61)

What am I missing? and which column should I be looking at in the table - the column with my technology level 5, or the column with qualification close to 5.61, which has technology between 8 and 9? 

28.08.2011, 00:34

Last time edited : 28.08.2011, 00:34

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

the required qualification of your workers depends on the quality of your equipment. Your equipment is way higher Q than necessary. When repairing it, you might consider replacing it with Q1 stuff. Actually replacing good equipment is very expensive. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Required qualification. Help.

• Page: