Русский Українська Français Español Deutsch 中文
Login Password Register Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> FAQ -> Required qualification. Help.

Here you can post your questions and share your knowledge

Topic:

Topic created : 2.05.2011, 17:38

Last time edited : 16.11.2012, 22:37

VLLord
Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear Four years with Virtonomics
m:
Golden Empire
Captain
Happy Birthday!
Piggy bank
Yachts

Greeting card
Greediness remedy
I've got a present for you!
For your keenness of wit

Greeting card
Cake for the occasion
Yachts
Yachts

According to Mike1 calculations, it seems like for high qualification levels Noglues estimates a little bit more precise. You can find them in the next thread.

Download tables for the required top manager's qualifications you can here.

Top3

Top1

Short guide for newbies on top question

The number of employees you can handle at one subdivision (top1) and the total number of employees on profile qualification (top3) is limited by the top manager qualification.

top3

For example, your qualification in production is 10. To know the max total number of employees in production open Top 3 table. Then find the row with qualification 10 and choose the column with production. Their crossing will give you 13051 employees. Hiring more employees will affect the efficiency of all factories.

top1

Let's consider the same example. You need to hire employees for 8th technology and their required qualifaction is 5.28. Open the Factory table. Then find the column with 8th tech/Q5.28 and find the number 10. Then follow this row and find the the numbre 2500. This is the max number of employees with Q5.28 you can handle at qualification 10.

(sometimes you can handle more employees, for the additional info see this topic)    

Page:
1 2 3 4
Message list:  

2.05.2011, 17:52

VLLord
Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear Four years with Virtonomics
m:
Golden Empire
Captain
Happy Birthday!
Piggy bank
Yachts

Greeting card
Greediness remedy
For your keenness of wit

Greeting card
Cake for the occasion
Yachts
Yachts

Moderators, attach it please. 

2.05.2011, 23:56

Arvense

Helpfull to have all tables together VLL.

One question however. The Top1 table for offices seems to be off. 

3.05.2011, 00:05

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire
Captain
Happy Birthday!
Piggy bank
Yachts

Greeting card
Greediness remedy
For your keenness of wit

Greeting card
Cake for the occasion
Yachts
Yachts

Arvense
One question however. The Top1 table for offices seems to be off.

It works for me. Suggest me another images' share site and I'll reupload them. 

3.05.2011, 00:25

Arvense

No the table itself works.

It's just that the numbers seem to be off.
I have my manament qualification fully loaded. But according to the table you supplied my qualification should have been 2 points higher than it is to support these numbers of workers at this employee qualification. 

3.05.2011, 00:41

Last time edited : 3.05.2011, 00:42

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire
Captain
Happy Birthday!
Piggy bank
Yachts

Greeting card
Greediness remedy
For your keenness of wit

Greeting card
Cake for the occasion
Yachts
Yachts

VLLord

(sometimes you can handle more employees, for the additional info see this topic)

The answer is here. Sure there is small mistake in these numbers, but not as high as you said. 

3.05.2011, 02:10

Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Turk International
A coffee
Respect
Greeting card
For Mentor

For the best buyer
For good luck!
For good luck!

For a reliable supplier
For Mentor
Cake for the occasion
For a gentleman of fortune!

For a reliable partner!
New Year´s congratulations
Surprise, surprise!

VLLord
Moderators, attach it please.

Done 

3.05.2011, 22:32

Arvense

Turns out I forgot about the compensation of top1 and top3.

So the table is right.
My mistake. 

4.05.2011, 19:27.     Subject: question

Tee_Bickle
Ball of Costa Rica Argentina retail leader Common amphora of Heraklion Venesuella best retail Doomsday Calendar Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask
Restaurateur Medicaster Netherlands retail leader Top Technologist Retail Elite Fitness Tycoon Uzbekistan retail leader United Kingdom retail leader
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Qualifying examinations for the Candidate's degree Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics Governor Spain retail leader Turkey retail leader
Saudi Arabia retail leader Nigeria retail leader Germany retail leader World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
Bickle International
Aviator
For your keenness of wit

Surprise, surprise!
Respect
For a reliable supplier
For Mentor

Aviator
Aviator
By the fifth anniversary of Virtonomics

The first table does not match with the table in wiki-help. Your numbers for maximum factory workers are lower. For instance, at level 25 your table gives max 70471 workers and wiki-help gives 77518 workers. This is only the case for factory workers, for stores, farms etc. the numbers match?
So far I used the wiki-help table, that means I have more workers than the number in your table. So far I have not experienced any problems.

http://wiki.virtonomics.com/index.php/Qulification_requirements ...

Is it possible that the numbers in your table are not correct for factory workers? 

4.05.2011, 22:26

Last time edited : 4.05.2011, 22:28

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire
Captain
Happy Birthday!
Piggy bank
Yachts

Greeting card
Greediness remedy
For your keenness of wit

Greeting card
Cake for the occasion
Yachts
Yachts

Tee_Bickle
The first table does not match with the table in wiki-help. Your numbers for maximum factory workers are lower. For instance, at level 25 your table gives max 70471 workers and wiki-help gives 77518 workers. This is only the case for factory workers, for stores, farms etc. the numbers match?
So far I used the wiki-help table, that means I have more workers than the number in your table. So far I have not experienced any problems.

http://wiki.virtonomics.com/index.php/Qulification_requirements ...

Is it possible that the numbers in your table are not correct for factory workers?

Wiki tables are an old copy of these ones. Info in wiki has gone out of date. 

8.06.2011, 07:47

Mike1
Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball Argentina retail leader Cuba retail leader Macedonian Golden amphora
Common amphora of Heraklion Greece retail leader Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Venesuella best retail
Doomsday Calendar Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Tenderman Restaurateur Mayor Mayor
Medicaster Netherlands retail leader Top Technologist Retail Elite Five years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Norway retail leader Standard bed-clothing
Standard underwear Lithuania retail leader Latvia retail leader Estonia retail leader Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 Astronaut helmet
Uzbekistan retail leader Top Social Ranking Princely mansion United Kingdom retail leader Finland retail leader Landowner Miner Helmet Governor
Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Turkey retail leader Saudi Arabia retail leader Republic of South Africa retail leader Kuwait retail leader Germany retail leader France retail leader
World's retail leader Leader in technologies
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
Mico Inc
Aviator
Study mathematics
Captain

Yachts
Cake for the occasion
For good luck!

Something preciuos
Valentine

Following the above factories Top 3 table doesn't work for me .. i am using the one from Noglues http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101016/view/m:99905711/#99905711 ...  

8.06.2011, 09:39

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire
Captain
Happy Birthday!
Piggy bank
Yachts

Greeting card
Greediness remedy
For your keenness of wit

Greeting card
Cake for the occasion
Yachts
Yachts

Mike1
Following the above factories Top 3 table doesn't work for me .. i am using the one from Noglues http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101016/view/m:99905711/#99905711 ...

That's strange. E.g. for my Q in production 59+1:

- using my tables: 413'000
- using Noglues tables: 378'000

At the moment I've got 415'000 and top1 load 100% at every factory, while the top growth is max possible.
(efficiency of the several factories is 99%) 

12.06.2011, 18:44

Tee_Bickle
Ball of Costa Rica Argentina retail leader Common amphora of Heraklion Venesuella best retail Doomsday Calendar Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask
Restaurateur Medicaster Netherlands retail leader Top Technologist Retail Elite Fitness Tycoon Uzbekistan retail leader United Kingdom retail leader
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Qualifying examinations for the Candidate's degree Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics Governor Spain retail leader Turkey retail leader
Saudi Arabia retail leader Nigeria retail leader Germany retail leader World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
Bickle International
Aviator
For your keenness of wit

Surprise, surprise!
Respect
For a reliable supplier
For Mentor

Aviator
Aviator

It seems to me that the difference between the figures in Noglues' table and in VLLord's table is 0.5 qualification level. 

13.06.2011, 09:19

Last time edited : 13.06.2011, 09:19

Mike1
Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball Argentina retail leader Cuba retail leader Macedonian Golden amphora
Common amphora of Heraklion Greece retail leader Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Venesuella best retail
Doomsday Calendar Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Tenderman Restaurateur Mayor Mayor
Medicaster Netherlands retail leader Top Technologist Retail Elite Five years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Norway retail leader Standard bed-clothing
Standard underwear Lithuania retail leader Latvia retail leader Estonia retail leader Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 Astronaut helmet
Uzbekistan retail leader Top Social Ranking Princely mansion United Kingdom retail leader Finland retail leader Landowner Miner Helmet Governor
Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Turkey retail leader Saudi Arabia retail leader Republic of South Africa retail leader Kuwait retail leader Germany retail leader France retail leader
World's retail leader Leader in technologies
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
Mico Inc
Aviator
Study mathematics
Captain

Yachts
Cake for the occasion
For good luck!

Something preciuos
Valentine

My statement is based on experience i made until a couple month ago but i am not keeping up with Top3 anymore so i can't re-confirm this. If it works for you, VLLord, maybe i did something wrong:  adjusting to Top3 first according to Noglues list and then top1 - without using tables but guided by the green "minimal safety factor" after that. 

27.08.2011, 21:01

Last time edited : 27.08.2011, 21:50

jinca
Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics SuperManager
l:
JRI

If I understand correctly, according to the table "factory" above, the required workers' qualification at a factory with technology level 5 should be 3.63; but at my factory it requires 5.61.

Factory size: 4000 work places
Specialization: Cotton fabric
Equipment quantity: 4 000 pcs. (maximum 4 000)
Equipment quality: 13.29 (required according to the technology 6.84)
Equipment wear and tear : 0.70 % (28 pcs.)
Equipment efficiency : 100.00 % (at the moment of update)
Technology level: 5
Number of workers: 4 000 (required 4 000)
Production load : 100.00 %
Workers salary : 328.00$ per week (city average 68.99$)
Salary expenses: 1 312 000.00$ per week
Qualification of employees: 7.37 (city average 2.50, required according to the technology 5.61)

What am I missing? and which column should I be looking at in the table - the column with my technology level 5, or the column with qualification close to 5.61, which has technology between 8 and 9? 

28.08.2011, 00:34

Last time edited : 28.08.2011, 00:34

JustNash
Argentina retail leader Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Greece retail leader Restaurateur Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Medicaster Top Technologist Retail Elite Norway retail leader Uzbekistan retail leader The winner of the contest for presidents
The winner in the nomination Your way to success of the contest for presidents The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the contest for presidents The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the contest for presidents Three years with Virtonomics Governor Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Turkey retail leader
Saudi Arabia retail leader Republic of South Africa retail leader Kuwait retail leader Germany retail leader France retail leader World's retail leader
Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Top Social Ranking The winner in the nomination Your way to success of the contest for presidents Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Qualifying examinations for the Candidate's degree Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Premium Brands
l:
Premium Brands
For your keenness of wit
For Mentor
For the best buyer
Boots

Yachts
Yachts
For a reliable partner!
Study mathematics

Strawberry jam
Respect
Congratulations on your victory!

Strawberry jam
For a reliable supplier
For Mentor
For a reliable partner!

Year of Blue Horse
Safe
Respect

the required qualification of your workers depends on the quality of your equipment. Your equipment is way higher Q than necessary. When repairing it, you might consider replacing it with Q1 stuff. Actually replacing good equipment is very expensive. 

List of forums -> FAQ-> Required qualification. Help.

Page:
1 2 3 4
Join VirtonomicsFacebookTwitterGoogle+

Bookmark Virtonomics: