Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Bonus set "Red Fish"

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 28.09.2016, 20:01

Last time edited : 24.10.2016, 15:38

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Bonus set "Red Fish"

- Two (2) Fishing bases with 2500 workplaces specialized on fishing salmon. Fish quality - 3, basic (without the discount) price of each base is - 100 points, technology 10, the fishing base is fully equipped for technology requirements and ready for work.
These fishing bases can be sold.

- Regional business center, level - 2.
This business center can't be sold.

- Office with 100 work places, the office has equipment and employees and it is ready for work. You going to receive the office only in a region where your company does not have an office!

- Warehouse with 250 trawlers, quality 50;

- Permanent bonus award Golden hook with bonuses (+10) to fishing qualification.

Price of the set: 99 points
Estimated discount 65%+

This offer ends: October 6th, 2016

This bonus set can be purchased from your enterprises list or in the V-store.
If you have troubles with purchasing the set, you can also try this link or write a message to technical support.

• Page:
Message list:  

2.10.2016, 02:28

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

If i buy this can we get this in the next update?

I dont need more fishies i need more trucks, trains, planes, and logistics!

Sure it's a great deal but for me it's out of my price range... 

7.10.2016, 23:37

Last time edited : 7.10.2016, 23:39

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Single corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Except for the trawlers which aren't enough for 2 farms this is a well-designed goodie.

Agreed, price is a bit steep but i feel like a Benjamin was due for all my playing fun this year.

Gamerz300, would you have bought  1 of those fishing farms and a +3 bonus for 49 points?  Maybe the administration would consider offering 2 action packages next time. 

9.10.2016, 15:07

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Nope here's why:

2 fishing bases 200 points
Level 2 villa 10 points, however no value due to not being able to be sold and a low level one.
Captain Hooks hook... No value, unless you think like my quote below which for me would be 33 points
30 points purchasing bonus
Total: 273 for 100 points or 63.4% savings for me

gamerz300
Rogue_Cat
Cool, a farm for "only" 30 billion. One doesn't see deals like these every day. Now, time to recover all the cash once again. To you It will take quite a while...

Try repaying 268 billion in bonds by September lol my newly opened good mines and wood making q12+ should do it plus the bonus that villa will give lol

Got a 250 villa for 200 plus the bonus, 2 mines and a forestry Well

Total value: 468 Well
The difference from 310 is the point cost to level up ten in each section for me.

This quote however I got a discount of 57.3%

Your suggestion:
Fishing base 100 points
Qualification 9 points
Bonus points 5

Total discount of 57%
Which is on par with my quote and lower than the original offer.

However if you include the drop of the Lonnie (Canadian $) I would actually be getting less...

Last year's transaction:
"Exchange rate $252.69 CAD = $200.00 USD1 Canadian Dollar = 0.79 US Dollar"
Last transaction I did (not here)
"$40.76 CAD = $30.19 USD1 Canadian Dollar = 0.74 US Dollar"

Or 270.02, aka 135.01 or a ten dollar difference for that or 5 for your offer. Doesn't sound like much, but if you add the cost of living in Canada along with economic impacts on me (works been bad for the last 2 years, worst now than last), that money can be spent elsewhere.

Imo I don't want to see multiple offers of something I don't want/need, I want to see better gameplay, better reasons to sink my very much hard earned and needed money into this game and not into another game on steam or putting aside money for digging out the backyard and yanking out a recently dead ash tree due to the bug...

Simply put choose as many games on this list and that's what I could get for this deal. One should stand out for most people here. Those devs have been working for years to bring that game to where it is now, rather than producing basically nothing.

I try to leave 1-2k for games a year including here, roughly 200 is set aside for humble monthly. The devs need to prove a case(which are these posts, promoting the sale/event) to me every time they do a sale/event this one failed to appeal to me, esp if you look at it from a web devs point of view...

Come to think of it virtonomics reminds me of this gameEyes in a heap, if you don't understand read a few of the reviews.

Also the frequency of these sales are starting to worry me... Not the yearly make a new city or the development contest ones but these property discount sales. They've become too frequent recently, which means one of 2 things they are in financial issues or they've realised their points are over priced.

I rather see my transport idea and many of JustNash's ideas come to this game. Half of the transportation idea can be a copy/paste function *xtimes greater for buses etc., removing the independent suppliers in place of a independent points supplier would actually benefit the game than harm it... 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Bonus set "Red Fish"

• Page: